HowTo: Saturday Tournaments Registration
Olympian Wrestling Club participates in the Peak2Peak wrestling league. Nearly every Saturday your wrestler has the opportunity to participate in a Peak2Peak wrestling event. The format of each Peak2Peak season tournament is round-robin in a group of 4-6 wrestlers of the same age, wrestling ability, and weight range. This format gives your wrestler a great opportunity to wrestle 3-5 live matches at each tournament. The deadline for entry in each tournament is 10AM the day before the tournament so that the wrestlers can be placed in the correct weight range, ability and age before the start of the tournament.
For Olympian Wrestling club members the process for entering a tournament takes place with the following steps:
- Thursday before the tournament, immediately after practice
- Indicate to a coach your desire to participate in the tournament
- A coach will weigh your wrestler and record the weight, wrestling ability, and age
- In TeamSnap the fee for the tournament will be applied to your wrestler
- Thursday before the tournament, after practice
- Parent logs in to TeamSnap website https://go.teamsnap.com/team/dashboard (for security purposes payments are only available on the website)
- Click ‘Olympian Wrestling’ from the ‘My Teams’ area to bring you to the team site
- Click ‘Payments’ tab to bring you to the payments area
- Click ‘Pay My Fees With PayPal’ to bring you to the terms of online payment with PayPal
- Click ‘Continue’ to begin PayPal payment process
- After completing the PayPal payment process you will navigate back to the ‘Payments’ tab on TeamSnap and see that the fee has been marked ‘Paid’
- If you have multiple wrestlers participating, you will need to complete the payment process for each wrestler, you change wrestlers by clicking ‘Viewing as …’ in the top right and selecting a different wrestler
- Thursday late evening, once payment has been completed a coach will then enter your wrestler into the tournament
- Saturday, wrestle!!
- If payment has not been made by the deadline for entry (10am the Friday before the tournament) your wrestler will not be able to participate in the tournament.
- If you have multiple wrestlers participating, be sure to complete the payment process for each wrestler
- Though you won’t be able to pay from the TeamSnap mobile app, you are able to see the payment history and any payments due
- If you would like to indicate your wrestler’s intention of wrestling in a tournament early, please indicate in the ‘Availability’ tab on the TeamSnap website, or on the ‘Availability’ area in the mobile app